How To Get Rid Of Freckles
s your beautiful skin tarnished because of horrible freckles? Do you really want to get acquainted to the ways how to get rid of freckles? Carry on reading to get answers to these questions. Freckles are a common issue to people with fair skin. Although it has no damaging effect to skin or to health, but freckled skin does look hideous. The entire personality gets damaged when these dark spots appear on very clear skin. It is important to know how to get rid of freckles as it is a major concern of not only young girls but older women as well.
Freckles can be a hereditary problem or a side effect to any infection, but commonly exposure to sun causes skin to freckle. People intend to learn techniques how to get rid of freckles naturally, though, there are couple of medical approaches to remove freckles permanently. Intense pulsed light therapy, laser therapy, cryosurgery, chemexfoliation and skin bleaching are some commonly known medical techniques to remove freckles.
If you do not want to go for medical techniques, you can try easy natural ways for getting rid of freckles. Follow up with the article to know these easy methods.
- Very effective and reasonably priced freckle removal creams are available in the market. These specialized creams can be bought easily. However, make sure you go through reviews or consult a doctor first.
- Lemon juice is very effective for skin problems especially for cleansing and lightening the pigmentation. Apply lemon juice directly to your skin and let it remain for half an hour and then rinse with cold water.
- Honey is considered as one of very efficient bleaching agent. You can try honey or honey masks to reduce freckles.
- Presence of lactic acid makes sour cream extremely beneficial for freckled skin. You can use both sour cream and sour milk to reduce pigmentation by applying it directly to your skin for 15 to minutes and then rinsing it off.
- Parsley is one of highly potential bleaching agent. Boil parsley and after draining grind it and mix it with either orange juice or lemon juice. Apply this mixture for 15 to 20 minutes regularly.
- Apricots, cucumber and strawberries are fruits which can be used as bleaching mask. Simply crush them and apply directly to affected areas for some time and wash.
- Olive oil and almond oils are excellent bleaching agents and can be applied directly to skin.